Sunday, October 11, 2015

Culture

Culture is a very important aspect an anyone's life. Everyone has their own culture even if they are apart of the same family. The oldest child would grow up with different experiences than the youngest child. I have five older brothers and I can vouch for the fact that I was raised a little bit different than all of my brothers. Some cultures are kept and some are lost. I have many traditions that I still follow and many that I'm sure we lost over time. Family culture can be kept by getting together with other family that share your culture or preserving it on your own. Culture can be affected by location, peers, work, etc.. Culture can be hard to hold onto when someone gets married because they are trying to intertwine their cultures. This can be a challenge, but it's important to find balance and figure out what traditions and culture will work best for that particular relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment